We are proud to present Z-Uno Shield — a multifunctional DIN-rail smart home device based on Z-Uno.
Z-Uno Shilds inherits all power and flexibility of Z-Uno, but helps customers in two aspects:
Z-Uno Shield is very easy to wire. It allows to connect many smart home actors and sensors out of the box:
- One 0-10 V analog output — control industrial dimmers
- Up to four PWM or siwtch outputs (up to 5 A per channel) — control contactors, switches, halogen bulbs or LED strips
- Up to eight digital 0/3 V inputs or outputs — connect various low voltage digital senors and actors
- Up to four digital 0/3, 0/5 or 0/12 V digital or analog inputs — connect industrial 10 V sensors or any Arduino-compatible sensor
- RS485 or UART — for industial meters
- OneWire — for DS18B20 or other sensors
For those who still want to solder something there is a bread board for your additional components.
We have created the Z-Uno Shield Configurator that will not only help you to wire your Z-Uno Shield correctly, but also to write the Z-Uno sketch for you. Most popular cases are covered by this tool.
Z-Uno Shield comes in DIN-rail case or Sealed case.