Our products come with extensive documentation and support information: Your main sources of information are:
- The Z-Wave.Me Forum
- The Z-Way Manual “Z-Way Essentials“
- The published source code of the open source parts at https://github.com/Z-Wave-Me/.
Beside this please check out the pages:
- Z-Way on my hardware.
- Known hardware problems.
- Report a bug.
- Z-Way Change log and version information.
Other valuable sources of information are
- The product data base of the Z-Wave Alliance for information about interoperable and certified Z-Wave products.
- The book Z-Wave Essentials available on various book stores for general information about Z-Wave.