The Z-Wave.Me Wiren Board 7 is a professional multiprotocol controller for home and commercial automation. It is a DIN-rail ready Debian-based computer with Z-Way software and a lot of other open-source software including MQTT broker, device configurators, port configurators.
Open Debian Linux operating system provides ample opportunities for installing third-party software. The built-in software allows configuring the controller and devices connected to it, writing automation scripts, storing and viewing the archive of measurements.
Powerful enough to host very complex automation scripts and additional software: 1.2 GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 with 2 GB DDR3 RAM and 8 GB industrial-grade eMMC Flash.
Interfaces and communications:
- 1 × microSD slot, up to 25 MB / s
- 2 × Ethernet 10/100
- 1 × USB Host
- Wi-Fi 802.11n (AP, client)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 2 × RS-485
- 1 × CAN, multiplexed with one of RS-485
- 2 × 1-Wire / discrete inputs
- 3 × discrete / analog inputs / outputs "open collector"
- 1 × discrete input / output "open collector"
Supported automation protocols:
- Zigbee / Thread
- KNX (optional)
Z-Wave.Me Wirenbard 7 offers:
- Web based UI
- Mobile apps for Android and iOS
- Remote access service
- Smart home apps and easy scripting language
- Big community making own smart home apps
- Reduntant internet connection via Wi-Fi, Ethernet or 3G/4G network
- Backup and recovery function including network topology
- Optimised transmitting queue handling to speed up transmitting process
- Advanced tool for network statistics and analysis
- Allows switching frequencies from software
Wiren Board 7 is based on with Z-Way software and support all powerful features of Z-Way.
ZMEEWB7-ZW-ZB: Z-Wave EU frequencies, no KNX support
ZMEEWB7-ZW-ZB-KNX: Z-Wave EU frequencies, with KNX support
Availability: December 2022
Also available as OEM.