RaZberry and UZB have Z-Wave chip on board. This chip serves Serial API to allow Z-Way software speak to Z-Wave network. This firmware can be upgraded from Z-Way software in Expert UI go to Network→Controller Info→Firmware upgrade or directly to IP:8083/expert/#/uzb or using a special tool (see manual for the tool).
Which RaZberry version do I have?
RaZberry 7 firmwares
- 7.28 / 07.17.02.01 SDK 7.17.02. Fixes network stability bug in SiLabs SDK.
- 7.26 / 07.17.01.0F SDK 7.17.01. Zniffer/A.R.T. support added.
- 7.21 / 07.17.01.0A SDK 7.17.01. Changes NVM size to comply with the standard SiLabs firmwares and allows backup restore.
- 7.18 / 07.17.01.07 SDK 7.17.01. Firmware crash detection added.
- 7.17 / 07.17.01.06 SDK 7.17.01. Long Range support (requires a lincese). PTI support added.
- 7.13 / 07.17.01.02 SDK 7.17.01. Fixes the routing bug in SiLabs SDK.
- 7.11 / 07.16.01.02 SDK 7.16.01. RF Test mode added. Use 0xF7
to start the test. Used for FCC/CE tests
- 7.06 / 07.15.04.03 SDK 7.15.04. Initial release. Bridge mode (for Z-/IP and Z-Ware base software) and Static mode (for Z-Way, OpenZWave, and all 5th gen compatible software). Advanced statistics (compatible with 5th gen). Noise detection. Power level selection. Green/red LED
RaZberry 2 firmwares
- 5.39: Added Zniffer feature to trap packets between devices in own network. Updated SDK to 6.82.01
- 5.38: Production test fixed
- 5.37: Updated SDK to 6.81.01. Fixed blink on sending and on SmartStart init. Reporting of incoming routes added in Z-Way Reoute Map.
- 5.32: Updated SDK to 6.81.00 Smart Start support.
- 5.27: Added Bridge version and RF test mode.
To run the RF test mode do:
sudo /etc/init.d/z-way-server stop && sudo apt-get install git && cd /tmp && rm -Rf uSAPI && git clone https://github.com/Z-Wave-Me/uSAPI && cd uSAPI && make && ./uSAPI -b "F7 01" -p /dev/ttyAMA0 -r 1 && ./uSAPI -b "08" -p /dev/ttyAMA0
- 5.27: Added radio jam detection feature.
- 5.26: Added forgotten new IMA functions.
- 5.25: Minor fixes.
- 5.23: Updated SDK to 6.71.01.
- 5.22: Frequency not resetted to EU anymore on upgrade.
- 5.16: Updated SDK to 6.70.00.
- 5.07: Updated SDK to 6.51.09 (for certification)
- 5.06: LED can be turned off:
Change it via IP:8083/JS/Run/zway.NVMExtWriteLongBuffer(0x6510,[XX]), where XX is:
- 0x00 LED used only for memory test when device powers up. Silent mode.
- 0x01 LED used during memory test and to indicate inclusion/exclusion mode.
- 0x03 LED used during memory test, to indicate inclusion/exclusion mode and it blinks when data is sending.
- 5.05: Fixed Bootloader upgrade response.
- 5.04: LED not turning off after some operations fixed.
Offset of User NVM made static.
- 5.03: Fixed bug with wrong UID returned after license apply.