Z-Wave and Zigbee Programmer
During Development and Production Z-Wave MCU needs to be programmed by an application specific firmware. The Silicon Labs DevKit provides a programmer PCB that can be used for test and prototype production. However this programmer is not well suited for production programming. The Z-Wave.Me programmer is a professional industry-ready tool for programming Z-Wave firmware files. The programmer is equipped with special programming software. The programmer support Series 700 and 800 chips: EFR32ZG and EFR32MG series as well as ZGM130/ZGM230.
- Single button and red/green LED for simplified processes in production
- Built into a robust housing to protect for ESD, dust etc.
- Control software that runs on various operating systems (Windows, Linux, OSX)
- Built in process to program serial numbers into firmware images
- Production environment with log files, worker friendly error messages
- S2 keys managed and storage in a database to reduce errors in production
- Parallel programming of multiple boards with orchestration